Weddings At The Historic Post Office
The Historic Post Office is the perfect “blank slate” venue to host your wedding! We are inclusive of all couples and would love to help make your wedding vision come true.
Invite your guests to enjoy the remarkable charm of the building as they dance the night away. Ease the stress of your wedding as you relax in our luxurious suites upstairs.
The City of Hampton is the perfect backdrop for all of your photos and offers nearby lodging, tree lined streets laced with lights, and plenty of restaurants, shops and local activities.
You bring the wedding party and let The Historic Post Office bring you memories to last a lifetime!
Renting The Historic Post Office for a wedding includes the following:
- Two dressing suites with restrooms
- Large catering kitchen
- State of the art lighting installed by Stage Right Lighting
- Space for 250 guests for a seated dinner (400 guests for standing cocktail)
- Optional event security
- Helpful and knowledgeable on-site staff
- 2 female restrooms (6 stalls total)
- 2 male restrooms (6 stalls total)
- 1 family restroom
- Event rentals: Tables, up to 250 chairs depending on rental package, bars, optional drapery, linens & farm tables